Protocol for Our Fall Session!
1) When you arrive at the studio, please remain in your car until 10 minutes before your class time. Then you may walk your student to the front door, where only the parent will need to sign in on the clipboard located on the entry table. Our dressing rooms are open now, for changing and to store small bags and shoes.
2) If you need to purchase clothing or shoes, please call the office ahead of time, so we can prepare the items you need to purchase.
3) Parents must remain outside our facility while their student is in class. Classes will be ending 5 minutes early, allowing a 10 minute passing period for teachers to guide their dancers outside the building or to their next class. This also gives our teachers ample time to sanitize their rooms and get it ready for the next class. The exit door will be our side door that leads into the community center courtyard. Parents or guardians please be waiting there to meet your child, this will be the parent pick up spot. If a parent is not waiting for students 10 and under, the child will come back in to the building to wait for the parent. Students of that age are not allowed to walk themselves to the parking lot, unless the parents has informed the office.
4) We have removed extra seating inside our lobby, as we can't have extra bodies lingering in our building. We realize this isn't ideal, but it's for everyone's safety as we refrain from unneeded gatherings. Students only are allowed to sit at the table to have a quick snack, however no parents are allowed to wait in the lobby for an extended period of time. Parents of students 3-5, are permitted to come into the lobby throughout their child's class, to review the monitor.
5) We ask all students to wear appropriate dance shoes to class. If your student has multiple classes in the day, please supply them with a small bag they can store in the dressing room. We ask there be no other bags and excess clothing accompanying your dancer to our building. Shoes only please!
6) There will be a COVID liability waiver that will need to accompany the dancer when coming to the studio for the first class and that is available on our "schedule" sit of our site. This releases will simply state that you are sending your children to class without any symptoms of the virus and they will abide by all the rules and regulations implemented to protect all the students.
Please be patient as we navigate through all the new protocols to keep our dance studio open. We know there will be more information to share with you so please stand by and if you wish to see the full release form we would be happy to email it to you.